Here we explain what cookies are and how we use them on our website.
Don't worry: cookies are something very simple and that all websites need to function.
Below you will find detailed information about what Cookies are, what type this website uses, how to change your cookie settings, and what happens if you disable Cookies.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user's computer in order to store data, which can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation.
What type of Cookies does this website use?
Below is a table with the Cookies used on this website:
1. PERFORMANCE These Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the operation of our websites. They store service configurations so you don't have to reconfigure them every time you visit us. Examples of use:
Volume adjustments of video or sound players.
Optimum video transmission speeds.
Contents adapted to your navigation.
Easy to viralize the content of your preference.
Stores the purchase made in a "shopping cart" in the E-commerce Services.
2. GEOLOCATION These Cookies are used to store geolocation data of the computer or device to offer you more appropriate content and services. Examples of use:
Contents adjusted to the country, city, language, etc…
3. REGISTRATION Registration Cookies are created when you register or when you log in to one of our web portals. Examples of use:
You can stay authenticated even if you close the browser, so when you return you will remain identified unless you disconnect or close the session.
To access certain areas of our web portals, for example to participate in a contest.
4. ANALYTICS These Cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web portals in a totally anonymous way. – We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content. Examples of use:
We can know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
This information can help us improve navigation and give you a better service.
Services to third parties:
5. ADVERTISING These Cookies collect information about the advertisements shown to each anonymous user on the web portals. – Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting. Examples of use:
Provide ads managed through third parties (“Ad-servers”) that are displayed on the page in real time.
Know information about the results of the campaigns such as the number of clicks, duration, display frequency, etc.
Offer you advertising of interest based on your browsing habits.
Services to third parties:
Doubleclick (Google, Inc.)
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser's Help.
- Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser's Help.
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies For more information, you can consult Opera support or the browser's Help.
- Android: Android
- Windows Phone:Windows Phone
- Blackberry:Windows Phone
If you use a browser other than the ones above, check its cookie installation, use and blocking policy.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services or areas of this website may not function properly.
Shall we update our Cookies policy?